- Does your mother, father, grandmother, or grandfather have health concerns?
- Does your elderly loved one need assistance without the expense of needing full home health care nursing services?
- Are you concerned about your elderly mother or father being home alone? Is there anyone to check on them?
- Do you know what a Homemaker/Companion service can provide to your senior family member?
Let us help you! We service Orlando, Florida and surrounding area.
elder care health concerns and provides a
variety of non-medical services in and out of the home or place
of residence to seniors and elderly or disabled individuals in
Orlando, Florida. If nursing or full home health care services
becomes necessary, we can refer you to an appropriate agency.
have shown that elderly individuals who remain at home when
capable live longer and have happier lives than do people of
similar circumstances, who are forced to leave their homes to
live in other environments.
Mission of Assisting Florida Seniors
is to maximize the quality of life of our clients by
providing compassionate quality care in the home setting
with acknowledged respect for their worth, comfort,
privacy, dignity, spirituality, and freedom of
As a Florida registered
guardian and certified geriatric care manager, we provide guardianship and care management services to elderly
or disabled individuals who may be in need of these
services. We are a member of the National Guardianship
Association, the Florida State Guardianship Association (FSGA),
and the Central Florida Chapter of FSGA.
P.O.Box 3023, Eustis, FL 32727
(407) 963-5780 ~ (352) 455-4321 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving the following Central Florida counties. Orange, Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Columbia, Dixie, Hamilton, Hernando, Lafayette, Lake County, Marion County, Putnam County, Sumter, Suwannee, Union
AHCA registration # 232900
Website designed and hosted by Senior Providers